恋恋笔记本经典台词(一):
1、茫茫人生,或有一人。陷其所爱,忘乎所以。不问初心,不为相期,不望相守,不许相依。只愿烂漫时,与子共相栖。
2、诺亚:“我最亲爱的艾丽。昨晚我彻夜难眠,因为我明白我们的感情就这样结束了。我并不感到痛苦,因为我明白我们是真心相爱。如果在将来我们能在新生活中重逢,我会欣喜的朝你微笑,会想起我们在树下的夏日时光对彼此的了解和渐入佳境的爱。极致之爱能唤醒灵魂,它让我们追求更多,让我们心火熊熊凝神静气,那就是你给予我的。那也是我期望给予你的。我爱你。再见了。”
3、夏日的恋情,总是因为各种各样的原因而终结,但不管是什么原因,他们都有一个共同点他们都像是划过天边的流星,拥有壮观的一刻,虽然只是一闪而过,却拥有短暂的永恒。
4、在我看来,我仅有三个选择,一我能够一枪崩了他;二我能够让他滚蛋;或者是三我离开你;任何一个都不好,因为不管我选择哪个,我都得不到你,可不管怎样样,我还是爱你。
5、我没有什么异常的只是一个有着普通想法的普通人过着普通的生活没有人为我立碑著书歌功颂德我的'名称也将很快被人遗忘可是在一件事情上我比任何人都要成功我全心全意地爱着一个人并且对我来说这就足够了。
6、有你母亲在的地方就是我的家
7、你觉得我们的爱能够创造奇迹吗我想能够,正是因为爱每次都把你带回我身边。
8、一生至少该有一次,为了某个人而忘了自我,不求有结果,不求同行,不求以往拥有,甚至不求你爱我。只求在我最美的年华里,遇到你
9、我全心全意的爱着另一个人,对我而言;这已经很足够了。
10、如果我什么都不记得了,会怎样样?我会在这。
11、最令人动容的不是诺亚和艾丽当时爱的多深,初恋谁都投入。而是,错过了彼此多年,他们身边都有了别人,但当他们再次遇见,诺亚和艾丽还是选择了彼此。褪去了青春的荷尔蒙我还是选择你!
12、我昨晚辗转难眠,因为我明白我们之间完了;我不再痛苦,因为我明白我们曾拥有真爱。
13、感情没有那么多借口,如果最终没能在一齐,只能说明爱的不够。
14、最好的爱能唤醒我们的灵魂,激励我们追求梦想,点燃我们心中的活力之火,也能给我们的内心带来安宁。
15、爱自分离始知深。
恋恋笔记本经典台词(二):
1、If you're a bird,I'm a bird. 《恋恋笔记本》
2、Allie:Look at us, we're already fighting.看看我们,已经在吵架了 Noah:Well, that's what we do.We fight.我们就是这样,我们会吵架 You tell me when I'm being an arrogant son of a bitch你管我叫自大的混蛋 and I tell you when you're being a pain in the ass.我管你叫难搞的女人 Which you are % of the time.而你有%的时光都是 I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings.我不怕伤到你 《恋恋笔记本》
3、最令人动容的不是诺亚和艾丽当时爱的多深,初恋谁都投入。而是,错过了彼此多年,他们身边都有了别人,但当他们再次遇见,诺亚和艾丽还是选择了彼此。褪去了青春的荷尔蒙我还是选择你! --尼克·卡萨维茨 《恋恋笔记本》
4、I've loved another with all my heart and soul and for me that has always been enough 《The Notebook》
5、可是在一件事情上,我比其他任何人都要成功,我全心全意地爱着一个人,并且对我来说,这就足够了。 《恋恋笔记本》
6、“你觉得我们的爱能够创造奇迹吗?”“我想能够,正是因为爱每次都把你带回我身边。”“你觉得我们的爱能把我们一齐带走吗?”“我想我们的爱能够让我们无所不能。”“我爱你。”“我也爱你。”“晚安。” 《恋恋笔记本》
7、The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give to you forever. I love you. I'll be seeing you,Noah. 《恋恋笔记本》
8、在我看来 我仅有三个选择 一.我能够一枪崩了他 二.我能够让他滚蛋 或者是三...我离开你 任何一个都不好 因为... 不管我选择哪个 我都得不到你 可不管怎样样 我还是爱你 《恋恋笔记本》
9、茫茫人生,或有一人。陷其所爱,忘乎所以。不问初心,不为相期,不望相守,不许相依。只愿烂漫时,与子共相栖。 《恋恋笔记本》
10、一生至少该有一次,为了某个人而忘了自我,不求有结果,不求同行,不求以往拥有,甚至不求你爱我。只求在我最美的年华里,遇到你。 In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no pany, no ownership nor love. Just ask for meeting you in my most beautiful years.感情没有那么多借口,如果最终没能在一齐,只能说明爱的不够。我 没有什么异常的 只是一个 有着普通想法的普通人 过着普通 《恋恋笔记本》
11、The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. 最好的爱能唤醒我们的灵魂,激励我们追求梦想,点燃我们心中的活力之火,也能给我们的内心带来安宁。 《恋恋笔记本》
12、I think our love can do anything we want it to 《恋恋笔记本》
13、Life isn't about how to live through the storm,but how to dance in the rain. 《恋恋笔记本》
14、My dearest Allie,亲爱的艾莉 I couldn't sleep last night because I know that it's over between us. 我昨晚辗转难眠,因为我明白我们之间完了 I'm not bitter anymore, because I know that what we had was real.我不再痛苦,因为我明白我们曾拥有真爱 And if in some distant place in the future要是未来在遥远的某处 we see each other in our new lives,我们再度相遇 《恋恋笔记本》
15、I know you feel lost right now but don't worry nothing is ever lost, nor can be lost. The body sluggish, aged, cold the embers left from earlier fires. shall duly flame again 《恋恋笔记本》
16、我 没有什么异常的 只是一个 有着普通想法的普通人 过着普通的生活 没有人为我立碑著书 歌功颂德 我的名称也将很快被人遗忘 可是在一件事情上 我比任何人都要成功 我全心全意地爱着一个人 并且对我来说 这就足够了。 --诺亚·卡尔霍恩 《恋恋笔记本》
17、your mother is my home 《恋恋笔记本》
18、一生至少该有一次,为了某个人而忘了自我,不求有结果,不求同行,不求以往拥有,甚至不求你爱我。只求在我最美的年华里,遇到你。 In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no pany, no ownership nor love. Just ask for meeting you in my most beautiful years. 《恋恋笔记本》
19、感情没有那么多借口,如果最终没能在一齐,只能说明爱的不够。 《恋恋笔记本》
恋恋笔记本经典台词(三):
1,片头老年Noah说的开场白
I am no one special, 我不是什么名人,
just a mon man with mon thoughts.只是个思想普通的普通人。
I've led a mon life.过着普通的生活。
There are no monuments dedicated to me. 我没有什么纪念碑。
And my name will soon be forgotten. 也很快会为世人所遗忘。
But in one respect, I've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived.但在某方面来说,我跟大家一样都活得很欢乐。
I've loved another with all my heart and soul andfor me that has always been enough.我全心全意爱着另一个人,对我而言,那已经足够了。
2.二人再度相逢,情人之间的争吵,有时候也是感情的一部分~
Allie:Look at us, we're already fighting.看看我们,已经在吵架了
Noah:Well, that's what we do.We fight.我们就是这样,我们会吵架
You tell me when I'm being an arrogant son of a bitch你管我叫自大的混蛋
and I tell you when you're being a pain in the ass.我管你叫难搞的女人
Which you are 99% of the time.而你有99%的时光都是
I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings.我不怕伤到你
They have like a two second rebound rate你很快就会恢复元气
and you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.立刻又变回难搞的女人
Allie:So, what?那又怎样?
Noah:So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard.
所以这不简便,反而会很吃力
And we're gonna have to work at this every day,
我们会每一天都得应对这个问题
恋恋笔记本经典台词(五):
1.一生中,至少该有一次,为了某个人而忘了自我,不求有结果,不求同行,不求以往拥有,甚至不求你爱我。只求在我最美的年华里,遇到你。
in your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no pany, no ownership nor love. just sk for meeting you in my most beautiful years.
i've loved another with all my heart and soul andfor me that has always been enough.我全心全意爱着另一个人,对我而言,那已经足够了。
2.二人再度相逢,情人之间的争吵,有时候也是感情的一部分~
allie:look at us, we're already fighting.看看我们,已经在吵架了
noah:well, that's what we do.we fight.我们就是这样,我们会吵架
you tell me when i'm being an arrogant son of a bitch你管我叫自大的混蛋
and i tell you when you're being a pain in the ass.我管你叫难搞的女人
which you are 99% of the time.而你有99%的时光都是
i'm not afraid to hurt your feelings.我不怕伤到你
they have like a two second rebound rate你很快就会恢复元气
and you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.立刻又变回难搞的女人
allie:so, what?那又怎样?
noah:so it's not gonna be easy. it's gonna be really hard.
所以这不简便,反而会很吃力
and we're gonna have to work at this every day,
我们会每一天都得应对这个问题
but i want to do that, because i want you.
而我想要那些,因为我要你
i want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.
我永久要你,要我们一齐厮守每一天
3.allie难以下定决心,一边是lon,一边是noah。noah歇斯底里的问她自我要什么~
would you stop thinking about what everyone wants.
拜托你别再想大家要什么了
stop thinking about what i want, what he wants,
别再想我要什么
what your parents want. what do you want?
他要什么、你父母要什么
what do you want?
你要什么?
4.allie离开之后,noah开始给她写信,一天一封,写了365天
my dearest allie,亲爱的艾莉
i couldn't sleep last night because i know that
it's over between us.
我昨晚辗转难眠,因为我明白我们之间完了
i'm not bitter anymore, because i know that what we
had was real.我不再痛苦,因为我明白我们曾拥有真爱
and if in some distant place in the future要是未来在遥远的某处
we see each other in our new lives,我们再度相遇
i'll smile at you with joy我会对你微笑,并忆起…
and remember how we spent a summer beneath the trees
我们曾在绿荫之下共度某个夏日
iearning from each other and growing in love.
彼此学习,在爱中长大
the best love is the kind that awakens the soul
最好的爱能唤醒灵魂
and makes us reach for more,
启发我们追求卓越
that plants a fire in our hearts
会我们的心里种下热情的火苗
and brings peace to our minds.
并带给我们的心灵平静
and that's what you've given me.
那也就是你所给予我的
that's what i'd hoped to give to you forever.
我也期望能永久给你这一切
i love you. i'll be seeing you, noah.
我爱你,他日再见了
5.noah的小孩们劝他回家,他坚持留在医院陪着allie
look, guys,小孩们
that's my sweetheart in there.那是我最心爱的人
i'm not leaving her.我不会离开她
this is my home now.那里此刻就是我家
your mother is my home.你们的母亲就是我的家
6.allie得了老年痴呆症,失去了记忆,noah一遍一遍读他们年轻时的故事给她听
i know you feel lost right now,我明白你此刻感觉很失落
but don't worry,可是别担心
nothing is ever lost, nor can be lost.没有任何事物会失落或被遗忘
the body sluggish, aged, cold,肉体只会迟缓、老化,冰冷
the embers left from earlier fires.大火过后的余烬
shall duly flame again.也会再度燃烧
7.结尾,十分感人~ 二人不离不弃,在爱中辞世~
allie:i need to ask you something.
我要问你一件事
noah:what is it, sweetheart?什么事?亲爱的
allie:do you think that our love can create miracles?
你觉得我们的爱能够创造奇迹吗?
noah:yes, i do.that's what brings you back to me each time.
我想能够,正是因为爱每次都把你带回我身边
allie:do you think our love could take us away together?
你觉得我们的爱能把我们一齐带走吗?
noah:i think our love can do anything we want it to.
我想我们的爱能够让我们无所不能
allie:i love you.我爱你
noah:i love you, allie.我也爱你
8.片头老年noah说的开场白
i am no one special, 我不是什么名人,
just a mon man with mon thoughts.只是个思想普通的普通人。
i've led a mon life.过着普通的生活。
there are no monuments dedicated to me. 我没有什么纪念碑。
and my name will soon be forgotten. 也很快会为世人所遗忘。
but in one respect, i've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived.但在某方面来说,我跟大家一样都活得很欢乐。